Handbooks/Guides on Theater, Music, Cinema, Entertainment, Variety, Photography, etc.
Moscow and Leningrad, 1924-1935.
Text in Russian. Softcovers. Over 2500 pp. in all 8 books. 2000-6000 copies only. In various condition.
1. FOTO-KINO LENINGRAD ("Photo-Cinema Leningrad" 1924.
2. TEATRAL'NAYA MOSKVA ("Theatrical Moscow. Theater-Music-Cinema Guide") 1926.
3. TEATRAL'NAYA MOSKVA ("Theatrical Moscow. Theater-Music-Cinema Guide") 1926-1927. (2nd year).
4. TEATRAL'NAYA MOSKVA ("Theatrical Moscow. Theater-Music-Cinema Guide") 1927-1928. (3rd year).
5. TEATRAL'NAYA MOSKVA ("Theatrical Moscow. A Guide") 1929.
6. TEATRAL'NAYA MOSKVA ("Theatrical Moscow. A Guide) 1930.
7. TEATRAL'NY I MUZYKAL'NY SPRAVOCHNIK PO SSSR ("Theatrical and Musical Handbook on the USSR") 1930.
8. TEATRY I ZRELISHCHA MOSKVY ("Theaters and Shows of Moscow. A Short Guide"). 1935.
Everything on Performing Arts and photography in Moscow, Leningrad (and even in the USSR): Historical facts, structures and addresses of organizations, plans, repertoires, hundreds of pages of home addresses of people related to Performing Arts: actors, artists, musicians, dramatists, officials, etc., etc. Mostly illustrated with dozens of photographs. Overwhelming amount of data. An indispensable source of important and useful information.
Large images (click on the link, then click two times on the image you want to enlarge)
Item ID: 01798R
Add to My List
Culture Art Arts Drama Dramatist Literature Photo Photos Photography Photographical Russian Russia Soviet U.S.S.R. USSR Avant-garde Modernism Modern 1920's 1930's Proletkult Proletkul't Proletcult Proletcul't Proletarian Working class Constructivism Meyerhol'd Meyerkhold Meyerkhol'd Meierhold Meierkhold Meierhol'd Meierkhol'd Theater Theatre Theatres Reference Guide Guides Handbook Handbooks History Historical Geography Geographical Showcase Moscow St. Petersburg Leningrad