Item ID |
| Price Ascending
| Price Descending
Group of books on Abram Arkhipov
Moscow or Leningrad, 1930-1982
Books about and catalogues of personal exhibitions of well-known Russian and Soviet painter Abram Archipov (6 items).
Text in Russian. 6-5/8" x 4-3/8" to 8-1/2" x 6-5/8" softcovers. Illustrated.
1. 1930 Monograph on the artist by N. Rozhdestvenskaya
2. 1949 Catalogue of personal exhibition
3. 1952 Monograph on the artist by N. Dmitrieva
4. 1963 Catalogue of personal exhibition
5. 1974 Monograph on the artist by I. Barsheva
6. 1982 Monograph on the artist by I. Nenarokomova
Rare as collection.
Click two times on the image to enlarge.
Please note that aside of this collection we also have another book on Arkhipov (1927).
Item ID: 02309R
Inquire about this item
Add to My List